Monday, October 22, 2007

Orbs? Defect? You be the judge.

Blogger is not working right lately....I can't get the previews to get bigger for some reason. One LO will get bigger when you click on it but the others won't...don't know what's up with that.
I don't know about you, but I can't see these being a defect in the picture. These were taken with a digital camera, no film involved, no developing in a dark room...have you ever had this happen to your digital photo's?

Derek M Design-Cast Iron Series-Mad Scientist

Derek M Design-Cast Iron Series "Halloween"

Derek M Design-Cast Iron Series-Cemetary

2 comments:

Catriona MacGregor said...

I have had this happen with my digital camera. When I researched it, I found that it was an effect that happened when an out-of-focus dust particle or two was picked up with the sensor.

...or it was a ghostly spirit.

You choose the answer you like best!

LivE said...

Hey there, my friend!!! Thank you so much for all the love you left on my blog!!! You're more than welcome to visit anytime (I'm keeping a couch reserved just for you! :P)

You might want to check your lens... at first I thought it was simple reflection, but if it happens to several photos, it begins to look like it's some droplet, possibly of oil (yikes! I hope not) or some other liquid that has dried up on your lens. *whistle* I hope a closer inspection of your lens will turn up the culprit and you'll be back to taking spotless photos once again!