Sunday, October 08, 2006

First Try

These are some of the very first digital scrapbook pages I made a while back...before I really knew what this was all about. I don't know the names of the kits, designers or even where I got them....Back then I didn't know this would be such a huge thing on the internet. Wow....if I knew then what I know now; I could be a millionaire....cornered the market on digital scrapbooking...yeah right, I can't even make one simple paper. LOL!


This one has got to be my favorite...wish I knew where I got this kit...and who it's from. If anyone know's, drop me a note...I would love to give the credit.

Alpha: Gold Pebble Alpha by Lauren Bavin @ Digitalscrapbookplace


Well, these next few...above and below were from last year, but even then I didn't know the etiquette on digital scrapbooking. Just beginning to really get into it. I know better now.



1 comment:

Alice said...

If you find out who did that kit, please post it. That alpha looks fantastic. Love the BOO layouts. Alex looks like he is having fun.